You can join Family Promise as we work together to provide food, housing and hope to homeless children and their families in Stanislaus County.
Your support will:
◦ Provide a safe, temporary “home” through our network of congregations and their committed volunteers; and
◦ Provide professional case management and support services to address the root causes of homelessness – all with a goal of independence and stable housing.
Donating is easy; we have a secure PayPal account set up for your convenience. Choose an option below and click “Donate” to get started.
One Time or Recurring Donation
Partner with us by making a one-time single donation or recurring monthly donation for any amount.
Modesto Family Promise is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization.
Journey Home Partnership Yearly
Partner with us by making a yearly donation of $365.00
Our Tax ID is 71-0936185. Your donation is tax deductible.
Support Family Promise when you do your grocery shopping, using Shares!
Through the Shares program, FoodMaxx, Lucky and Save Mart stores donate a portion of their profit back to community-based, non-profit organizations in their neighborhood. View this video then sign up here, then it’s as simple as entering your phone number at checkout.
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for the NEW* Shares program by registering your phone number or Save Smart Rewards Card with eScrip.
*You will no longer use your S.H.A.R.E.S. card (effective April 1, 2016).
2. Register your phone or your Save Smart Rewards card number (this will not be your S.H.A.R.E.S. card)
3. Shop at Save Mart Supermarkets, including FoodMaxx and Lucky, and provide your registered phone number or card at checkout.
Support Family Promise when you shop Amazon.com using AmazonSmile!
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Family Promise of Greater Modesto every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Family Promise.